Wiston Lodge Covid-19 Protocols for your upcoming visit: ( updated SEPT 11 2021)
- In line with the law, we will continue to collect the contact details of all guests who visit us. This is kept for 21 days and then destroyed.
- Groups will continue to be asked to observe 1m distancing whilst indoors, and masks will be required, unless medically exempt, whilst moving around the main house. Masks therefore will be optional in the drumming spaces as we will be seated 1m apart.
- All visitors aged 12+ coming for a residential stay or day visit will be asked to take an at-home lateral flow test less than 24 hours before they arrive. If staying for more than 2 nights, then we will ask visitors to bring another lateral flow test to be taken mid-way through the visit.We also recommend that residential visitors take a final lateral flow test within 3 days of departing, and let us know of any positive results – ideally this should be coordinated by the group leader/organiser.
All our staff are at-home testing themselves twice weekly.
- Where possible we are encouraging groups to gather outdoors if the weather allows. Whilst indoors, every room will have windows open and doors open to allow for ventilation. As we move into winter we appreciate this may mean colder indoor spaces, so group organisers will be advised to ask participants to bring plenty of warm clothes.
- Please also download this Wiston Visitor Information Pack (2) as it also contains relevant information for your stay.