Welcome to the corner of the Grumpy one…that there Yorkshire bloke our long time administrator Mr Steve Hill 😉 Pay attention to him. He’ll only say this once.
Here is our ‘proposed’ timetable for the 6 day trainees…note the word ‘proposed’ 😉
The Playshop is based on the Workbook . You *must* have access to the current copy – one for Intensive, FAC; one for Mentor – whilst you are here. It’s not the same as Arthur’s Book “Drum Circle Facilitation” which, O Best Beloved, you *should* also have – or at least have read Chapter 4 (see below).
Please download and save your brand-new workbook from here –
Intensive here: FACWorkBookTOC-8.28.18
Mentor here: Mentor Final handout Scotland 2018 (1)
– and please bring it with you – either printed out, or on your laptop or tablet. To reduce expense and waste, we will not print ‘spare’ copies.
Things to bring to VMC UK Playshop 2018 – CLICK THIS – IT’S IMPORTANT!
Chapter 4 of Arthur’s Book Drum Circle Facilitation – Chap4_pg1-30 pre-Playshop reading assignment if you haven’t got the full book. This is *not* the workbook.
Stuff to buy!
Books and Sticks and DVDs advert 2018 – buy now and they’ll be waiting for you. Limited stocks . . .
- Booked extra accomodation direct with Wiston [http://www.wistonlodge.co.uk/] for before or after stays?
- Workbook printed or ordered?
- Book list sorted?
- Map and directions all good to go?
- Bags packed?
- Drums ready?
- Join us on the Facebook Event page and meet your playshop buddies, chat and mebbe organise car-shares n stuff…It’s all HERE