Arrive for Dinner Sept 30th. We will begin the program after dinner and complete around lunchtime on Oct 4th in time to prepare for the arrival of the 6 day participants.
The 6 day program ends with lunch Oct 10th. We will have time for goodbyes and then close with our Final Mentor Meeting from 1500-1600 after which you may leave.
Please make your travel arrangements to allow you to attend the full program. If you wish to stay before and after the program dates you must BOOK extra nights with WISTON directly.
There will be a Mentor Manual available here for download soon.
The Workbook is ESSENTIAL during the training for the participants and also for you. Please download and save your brand-new workbook to your device and/or print a copy from here –FACWorkBook3-dayTOC-2.20.19. If you come without then Wiston can print one but there will be a cost.
CLICK THIS LINK – IT’S IMPORTANT!
- Booked extra accommodation direct with Wiston for before or after stays?
- Workbook printed or ordered?
- Map and directions all good to go?
- Bags packed?
- Drums ready? ( We have plenty so no need to worry if you don’t own a drum)
- At our Facebook Group Page you can say hello to each other.