Terms of Agreement:
1. By booking and attending a Residential/Training with ‘Tinto Music and Arts’**, which govern ‘Tinto Music and Arts’ relationship with you in relation to our Residential/Training. (a) The term ‘Tinto Music and Arts’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the company . The term ‘you’ or ‘I’ refers to the student or guest or user or viewer of our website and/or services. The terms ‘Residential/Training’ refers to all aspects of the services on offer, to include, but not be limited to, the classes, accommodation and activities.
2. Booking procedure (a) On making a booking with us, each person accepts the terms of these booking conditions. (b) Upon contacting us to express your interest, we will contact you to accept your booking and request payment with payment instructions. Payment is by bank transfer only and is due a minimum of 90 days prior to the training for any Early Bird Offers and 60 days prior for the Full Price. Your place is not confirmed until the payment has been received. If the payment is not paid within 30 days of the start date, we reserve the right to cancel your place. (c) Subject to clauses 2(d), all payments are non-refundable if you cancel within 30 days of the Residential/Training. (d) You may request a refund if the retreat is fully booked and someone else can fill your space or you may request a rescheduled training date. A refund in this case will be minus an admin fee to cover costs.
3. Cancellation policy (a) As stated in section 2(c) all payments are non-refundable. For this reason we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the event of any need to cancel at the last minute. (b) Once the retreat has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your retreat will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you. (c) In the unlikely event that the Residential/Training is cancelled by either party, there will be no refund or compensation available from us for your flight costs, transfers and other associated costs. Please take out travel insurance. (d) We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel the Residential/Training, in which case we will offer a refund in full of all monies paid. (e) In some circumstances it may be possible to transfer your booking to another Residential/Training or event.
4. Changes to Residential/Training (a) It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your Residential/Training, but arrangements are made many months in advance and changes may have to be made. We reserve the right to, within reason, change any information advertised at any time, to include, but not be limited to, dates, times, timetable, location, accommodation, teachers and prices. We will advise you of any changes at the earliest possible date.
5. Insurance and health (a) It is the guest’s responsibility to inform the Trainer/Venue of any injury/medical conditions when booking and before the start of every session. It is advisable that you consult a doctor or physician before attending the Residential/Training to ensure you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and any other activity that has been arranged. (b) If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity, you must stop immediately and advise the trainer(s) accordingly. (c) Full travel insurance is a mandatory requirement. We hold no responsibility for illness, injury, death or loss or damage to personal belongings at any time (as per the liability waiver in section 6), nor will any compensation be issued in such case. (d) We reserve the right to stop your participation in any activity, at any time, if we conclude that you are physically, mentally or emotionally unable to do so.
6. Liability waiver (a) It is an essential requirement of anyone attending a Residential/Training with ‘Tinto Music and Arts’ to accept and abide by the following release of liability: ‘I understand that, while the utmost care is taken, neither the individual trainers, Tinto Music and Arts, nor the venue will be liable for any damage or injury resulting from my practice or use of the retreat centre, nor any loss or damage to personal belongings. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with the knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I recognise that it is my responsibility to notify the trainer of any illness or injury before the start of every session. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Tinto Music and Arts, its trainers or its members for any injury, property loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.’ (b) The release of liability statement applies to the duration of the training, whether in a group or private setting. If this statement is not accepted, your booking will be terminated and any monies paid in advance will not be refunded.
7. Alcohol / drugs policy (a) Guests should not train under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or both, and doing so will result in immediate dismissal from the training, with no refund being issued.
8. Right to refuse (a) We reserve the right to dismiss or refuse entry to the training at any time at the Trainers or Venues discretion with no refund being issued, in the event of breach of any of these terms and conditions, or disruptive behaviour.
- In any contact you make with us, we will use your details to inform you of important updates and special offers. You can unsubscribe to this service at any time by selecting the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email. We will not pass on your information to any third party or outside organisation, without your permission. We respect your privacy.
** Tinto Music and Arts CIC is the Production Company for the UK Playshop.